Position: Cabinet Assembly
Direct Supervisor: Assembly Supervisor
Work Shift: 3 pm – 1 am Monday through Thursday.
*Additional hours may be required on Friday/Saturday
Applicants are encouraged to stop in during office hours to complete an application for employment. The office is open Monday-Thursday from 7:30 am until 4 pm.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use pneumatic staplers and nail guns to assembly cabinets and cabinet parts
• Operate a wide variety of automated machines to assemble cabinet parts
• Complies with all safety, quality and productivity guidelines
• Communicates with the Supervisor for necessary repairs of equipment
• Strength and stamina to lift 25 lbs. overhead constantly
• Strength and stamina to lift 50 lbs. frequently, including overhead
• Able to walk, stand, bend, twist, kneel, squat, push, pull for the entire work shift
• Able to read a tape measure
• Able to work with a variety of peers on a daily basis to complete production tasks
• Able to provide valid documentation to work in the U.S.
• Able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol screen and background check
JOB HAZARD ANALYSIS:
• May be exposed to noise levels greater than or equal to 85 decibels up to 10 hours each work shift
• Must wear hearing protection at all times in production areas
• Must wear safety glasses at all times in production areas
• Must be able to work in moderate levels of wood dust
• May be exposed to moderate levels of carbon monoxide
This job description includes primary duties and responsibilities. However, when the Company deems it to be necessary for efficient business operations you may be asked to work in other areas and perform other duties not specifically related to your job description.